Business Administration Apprentice
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice to work for our dynamic accountancy firm, based in Saltash. We are looking for an enthusiastic person, who catches our vision for the firm, who takes initiative, will learn quickly, and be motivated to improve whatever we give them to do. The right candidate would be inspired to systemise, and grow their role.
- Organise and file company documents correctly.
- Manage company databases.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Respond to incoming email enquiries.
- Manage our social media platforms – Twitter, Linked In, Facebook, YouTube, blogger, and Scoop It.
- Assist in organising and running seminars, and events.
- Assist in our marketing strategy.
- Assist other team members when required.
- General office duties.
Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00
30 minutes lunch break per day
Rate of Pay:
£2.68 per hour (NMW for first year apprentice)
Number of Vacancies:
Intermediate/ Advanced Business Administration Apprenticeship, level depending on prior attainment.
12 months (with the opportunity of permanent employment for the right candidate)
- Great listening and observational skills
- Able to think on feet and use own initiative
- To be proactive and creative!
- Excellent inter-personal skills- face to face, over phone or via email.
- Highly motivated
- Well organised and efficient
- Have confidence in own ability
- Can work as part of our team, and independently